Saturday, October 17, 2009

Happppppppppy Diwallllli from Uganda :)

Sooo today was a beautiful dayyy i must say...I think as much as I love it here, like most of you know I live a pretty routined life...yoga twice a week, boxing once, goodlife a couple times and temple of tuesdays...and whille i love the fact that i have learnt to live in a way that has me constantly saying "Hakuna Matata :P"....i DOO misss some of the routine things...

But after a month almost...i got to finally indulge, as I headed to the mandhir this morning...The sun was shining, the people were beautiful and i got to ring in Diwallli the right way...it was refresshing after dealing with some of the emotions of this week to sit in a place and let it all out...I have met some of the most religious people here and it just continues to amaze me with how much respect I have learned to have for every religion out there..There is something beautiful to show for it all ..especially what it does for a family...

Anywhooooo thats alll for now...i must head back, get changed and get readddy for an African Nite oh bonding, aka. lots of...welll in my case only one beeer considering the bottles are like 750 mL here...WTF..is all i have to say...

Misssing my family lots today...love ya's and again happpy diwallli :)

p.s i updated the settting ssoo all u none gmail users can commment away!

No comments:

Post a Comment