Friday, September 18, 2009

9 days to take off..

So here it is..the beginning of my entries that will piece my whole trip together in the end...9 days to go and so far all I have is a bed COVERED in stuff that I assume is for Uganda and not a clue on how I will fit it into that backpack that my sister has convinced me lasted her 4 months in Nepal.

It all just seems so crazy...for so long I have wanted to do something like this and now with 9 days before take-off I cant even believe that I have no more CA Exam stress and am finally beginning on the next phase of my life...dramatic of course but seriously would you expect anything less???

3 years of being permanently stuck..to finally feeling like the world really is my oyster is starting to make me feel like I need to find the highest peak in Uganda and scream from the top " HEY WORLD, WATTTTCH OUT :) " and then of course I would need to do my dance...lol..

keep the reading, and i'll keep writing...obviously...lol..who else will i talk to when i am draped in my mosquito net at night?

1 comment:

  1. The world is truly your oyster you need to make this adventure whatever you want it to be. And yes the backpack lasted 5 months....because I did not take my blow-dryer and lasted on 4 pairs of clothes for the entire time....:)

    ReplyDelete